W E L C O M E
The Sports Law and Policy Centre (SLPC) is an association and research centre under Italian Law and it is conceived as a response to the growing need for comprehensive and up-to-date documentation and information on legal and policy issues concerning sport both at national and international level.
The SLPC is composed of Ordinary Members and Funding Members who support the SLPC in its activities.
° 14 October: The European Commission and UEFA sign partnership agreement
° The texts adopted in the National Council CONI of June 11, 2014
° European Commission: Study on sports organisers' rights in the EU now available
° Procedural rules governing the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (Edition 2014)
° WADA: NEW MODEL RULES ADOPTED
1. Provide updated information in the field of Sports Law and Policy;
2. Contribute to the growing harmonization of legal and economic standards in the international community;
3. Promote an international understanding of new sports law issues;
4. Give the necessary insight to understand new trends;
5. Help to create networks of operators around the world.
The Sports Law and Policy Centre publishes:
For its Members the SLPC, will:
1. Provide legal documentation and other forms of legal support;
2. Keep members informed about the latest development on legal issues at comparative level;
3. carry out studies and research in areas such as Contracts, Doping, Competition law, TV rights on sports events, EU law, Sports regulations, ADR.
DIRITTO E ORGANIZZAZIONE
AZIENDALE DELLO SPORT
Rome, Italy, February - May 2015
EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME IN INTERNATIONAL SPORTS LAW AND JUSTICE
Amalfi – Ravello (Italy), 24 – 30 May 2015
Executive Programme in International Sports Law and Justice (I Edition)
Amalfi - Ravello (Italy), 26 May - 1 June 2014