W E L C O M E
The Sports Law and Policy Centre (SLPC) is a non profit association and research centre under Italian Law and it is conceived as a response to the growing need for comprehensive and up-to-date documentation and information on legal and policy issues concerning sport both at national and international level.
The SLPC is composed of Ordinary Members and Funding Members who support the SLPC in its activities.
° Convegno Inaugurale LA GIUSTIZIA SPORTIVA - Master SLPC
Rome 28 February 2014
° Sport Chapter of Erasmus +: Info Day
° WADA: NEW MODEL RULES ADOPTED
° EP approved Erasmus+: sports programmes will now have dedicated funding
1. Provide updated information in the field of Sports Law and Policy;
2. Contribute to the growing harmonization of legal and economic standards in the international community;
3. Promote an international understanding of new sports law issues;
4. Give the necessary insight to understand new trends;
5. Help to create networks of operators around the world.
The Sports Law and Policy Centre publishes:
For its Members the SLPC, will:
1. Provide legal documentation and other forms of legal support;
2. Keep members informed about the latest development on legal issues at comparative level;
3. carry out studies and research in areas such as Contracts, Doping, Competition law, TV rights on sports events, EU law, Sports regulations, ADR.
Executive Programme in
International Sports Law and Justice
Amalfi - Ravello, Italy, 26 May - 1 June 2014
PROGRAMME - REGISTRATION FORM
ISSUE 1/2013 INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE SPORTS JUSTICE
European Sports Law and Policy Bulletin 1/2013
FLYER - TEASER - Order form
MASTER SLPC IN DIRITTO E ORGANIZZAZIONE AZIENDALE DELLO SPORT
III EDITION, Rome, Italy, February-May 2014